JK Reiki Energy -                    Namaste!
RSS

Readings!
Reiki
Watercolor
powered by

My Blog

Flood!

Part of reason I have taken a while to post is we had our first Flood!

All fine at midnight by morning  3 to 4" had arrived in basement.
We are still dealing with it, the lovely previous owners took it into there heads to glue the carpet down! its taken days to get up, needless to say you can imagine what we said about said prior owners!!
Sump pump had not coped well apparently, try getting a Plumber, even ones I knew of, all busy, until 5 days later!
I had been wanting to sort and throw away stuff in basement, so I guess this was the incentive to do it! poor garbage guy loved us!

8 Comments to Flood!:

Comments RSS
professional dissertation writers online on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 3:48 AM
I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think.
Reply to comment

professionarl essay writers on Saturday, August 11, 2018 6:21 AM
I read your story that make me happy and I get much tips to save ourself from the flood. You should to share some more content with us and get appreciation from the visitor.
Reply to comment

Radius Christanto on Saturday, January 19, 2019 1:51 AM
a pada waktu itu, dan apa artinya usia dibandingkan ini ke 15 pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 Agen Plat Besi Baja Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier Bondek Cor Supplier Bondek Cor Distributor Plat besi Jual bondek undangan pernikahan artis Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Toko Plat Besi Baja Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton bjku Toko Bondek Cor Toko Bondek Cor Distributor besi h beam Jual wiremesh undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Jual Plat Besi Baja Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Bondek Cor Agen Bondek Cor Distributor besi wf Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan amplop Jual Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Harga Plat Besi Baja Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton ais Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Bondek Cor Distributor wiremesh Jual besi hollow undangan pernikahan mewah Jual Besi Wf Pabrik Plat Besi Baja Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja Jual besi beton Distributor Welded Beam Distributor Welded Beam Distributor besi unp Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan anime Jual Besi H beam Distributor Besi H beam Baja Distributor Plat Bordes Harga Welded Beam Harga Welded Beam Distributor besi cnp Jual besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Jual Besi Beton Supplier Besi H beam Baja Harga Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Welded Beam Jual Welded Beam Distributor besi hollow Jual besi unp undangan pernikahan contoh www.sentrabesibaja.com Agen Besi H beam Baja Jual Plat Bordes www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Welded Beam Supplier Welded Beam Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Reply to comment

q on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 12:03 AM
q
Reply to comment

coin master spins and coins on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 12:23 AM
he best Coin Master tools: Coin Master Hack generator tool.
Reply to comment

Lisa Taylor on Friday, October 25, 2019 4:47 AM
I wish you to find a professional who will help in your problem.Great blog design. I like to follow your creative ideas in blogging. If you are looking for high-quality text on any topic, we https://breakingnewgrounds.org/ will help you at any time of the day quickly and efficiently. Keep delighting us with new posts!
Reply to comment

webstagram on Monday, November 25, 2019 2:45 AM
I read this valuable post and happy to read that the van is available to book for functions and fetes. Whenever i need the van i will diffiently contact you
Reply to comment

Google on Friday, December 20, 2019 2:22 AM
I am glad to read this article.
Reply to comment