JK Reiki Energy -                    Namaste!
RSS

Reiki
Watercolor
powered by

My Blog

Trolls!

URGH!!!!
So now after 2 yrs I can post in my Blogg!!
To find I can’t block the  Trolls!
I’m so  fed up with it! And website people!

8 Comments to Trolls!:

Comments RSS
academized on Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:46 AM
Welcome back to blogging! I myself is maintaining a blog, and it is so hard to put out content regularly. Life happens, and I can't just prioritize blogging. It has to take a backseat for a while so I can deal with the other things that are going on in my life. A lot of thought goes into creating content because I have to make sure I am putting out information that are interesting and helpful to my readers. As for the "trolls" they are part and parcel of the Internet and social media. Short of disabling your comment, all you really can do is moderate the comments section to delete unwanted messages. I hope this helps.
Reply to comment

papersplanet.com on Saturday, June 01, 2019 4:18 PM
I can see people are more inclined towards insta these days but I never used this.I don’t know but it never looked me enough attractive.
Reply to comment

help me write my paper on Monday, June 17, 2019 7:38 AM
Oh, what a surprise.Welcome back, buddy. I was exactly looking for your blogs to help me write my paper as your writing skills are truly up to mark. Thanks.
Reply to comment

need help with dissertation on Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:10 AM
Your performance graph is declining day by day.In this case how can you provide assistance to those candidates who writing service on cheap rates? Thanks for your post.
Reply to comment

cat5e plenum on Monday, June 24, 2019 5:18 AM
Shop BN Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.
Reply to comment

Spiderman hoodie on Monday, July 01, 2019 4:41 AM
I’m very satisfied to look your post. Thanks a lot. I liked your blog. Thanks for info and sharing.good job best of luck.
Reply to comment

Endgame Jacket on Monday, July 01, 2019 6:29 AM
Thank you for a wonderful overview of how to clean hardwood floors! I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
Reply to comment

Spiderman Jacket on Monday, July 01, 2019 6:40 AM
I have the delight of perusing the article precisely.
Reply to comment