JK Reiki Energy -                    Namaste!
RSS

Reiki
Watercolor
powered by

My Blog

Trolls!

URGH!!!!
So now after 2 yrs I can post in my Blogg!!
To find I can’t block the  Trolls!
I’m so  fed up with it! And website people!

21 Comments to Trolls!:

Comments RSS
academized on Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:46 AM
Welcome back to blogging! I myself is maintaining a blog, and it is so hard to put out content regularly. Life happens, and I can't just prioritize blogging. It has to take a backseat for a while so I can deal with the other things that are going on in my life. A lot of thought goes into creating content because I have to make sure I am putting out information that are interesting and helpful to my readers. As for the "trolls" they are part and parcel of the Internet and social media. Short of disabling your comment, all you really can do is moderate the comments section to delete unwanted messages. I hope this helps.

papersplanet.com on Saturday, June 1, 2019 4:18 PM
I can see people are more inclined towards insta these days but I never used this.I don’t know but it never looked me enough attractive.

help me write my paper on Monday, June 17, 2019 7:38 AM
Oh, what a surprise.Welcome back, buddy. I was exactly looking for your blogs to help me write my paper as your writing skills are truly up to mark. Thanks.

need help with dissertation on Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:10 AM
Your performance graph is declining day by day.In this case how can you provide assistance to those candidates who writing service on cheap rates? Thanks for your post.

cat5e plenum on Monday, June 24, 2019 5:18 AM
Shop BN Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

Spiderman hoodie on Monday, July 1, 2019 4:41 AM
I’m very satisfied to look your post. Thanks a lot. I liked your blog. Thanks for info and sharing.good job best of luck.

Endgame Jacket on Monday, July 1, 2019 6:29 AM
Thank you for a wonderful overview of how to clean hardwood floors! I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Spiderman Jacket on Monday, July 1, 2019 6:40 AM
I have the delight of perusing the article precisely.

Death Stranding Jacket on Friday, August 2, 2019 1:48 AM
It's great to see this post. I really appreciate your work

Joker Costume on Saturday, August 3, 2019 4:45 AM
Wow, This is a wonderful post.

Jacqui on Monday, August 5, 2019 10:04 AM
See what I mean,,,

logan online free on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:44 AM
You know you are pretty and you also know who you like and care. So, don't care about other people who talk about you and hate you. I hope you understand.

"Avengement Cain Burgess Jacket " on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 4:15 AM
Nice and interesting post,I appreciate your hard work,keep uploading more, Thank you for sharing valuable information.

best exercise for weight loss on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:22 AM
When eating breakfast, make sure you are eating protein. Studies show that protein rich breakfast cancers are less hungry and less hungry during the day (10Trusted Source).

betternet review on Friday, September 13, 2019 6:37 AM
We share the best reviews about the Android and iOS apps.

Connor Cotton on Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:51 AM
The article is amazing. I really enjoyed reading your article. I must say that the way of presentation is also very good. Please keep sharing more.

difference between bar and tavern on Friday, November 22, 2019 7:59 AM
The drinks offered vary, but usually include beer, spirits, various mixed drinks and wine.
Reply to comment

Holiday Destinations 2020: Top 15 Places To Travel In The New Year on Friday, December 13, 2019 5:02 AM
Holiday Destinations 2020: Top 15 Places To Travel In The New Year

chatstep video call on Friday, December 13, 2019 5:03 AM
chatstep video call

Things to do post on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 2:30 AM
Perfect work you have done, this web site is really cool with good information. If you're looking for the best things to do in the world, this list has something for everybody! From adventure to culture, food to history .

Norton Security Deluxe Coupon Codes on Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:44 AM
Online privacy is an important and mainly focused need for everyone worldwide. Norton provides you the best and easily afford secured solutions. Its gives you 360 protection from virus, hackers, malware, and information-seeking programs. if you need a better antivirus at a reasonable price, then you can use Norton antivirus promo and coupon codes for maximum saving.